The Caribbean is one of the fastest growing destinations in the world. The rapid rise in tourism flows has brought a number of benefits including jobs and incomes. However, given that the nations of the region are among the most tourist dependent countries in the world, there are a number of issues which need to be addressed if growth is to be sustained. From creating unique and diverse tourism offerings, to fostering regional collaboration and investing in infrastructural projects, the report shades light into how Caribbean nations can leverage strengths and capitalize on new trends to ensure the future success of the sector and economic prosperity.
Request a PDF sample copy of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2064174
Air Canada Rouge
Cuba Cubanacan Hotels
Cuba Islazul Hotels
Cuba Melia Hotels
Cuba Gran Caribe Hotels
Cuba Gaviota Hotels
GlobalData’s Destination Market Insight provides in-depth analysis of a tourist destination, in this case for the Caribbean region. The countries included in this report are the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Barbados, Haiti, Guadeloupe, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Lucia, Antigua Barbuda, Grenada, St Kitts Nevis and Dominica.
Browse the complete report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/tourism–destination-market-insights–caribbean-2018-analysis-of-source-markets–infrastructure-and-attractions-and-risks-and-opportunities
The report uses regional and country focused analysis to explore inbound tourist markets, infrastructure and attractions, as well as risks and opportunities. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments in the region.
– The Dominican Republic followed by Cuba and Puerto Rico are the leading tourist destinations in the region in terms of international arrivals.
– More than 80% of international trips to Caribbean are for leisure purposes.
– Smaller island nations of the region, though not among the top destinations in terms of arrivals are expected to grow fast within the coming years.
– The countries of the region should focus on improving air connectivity, promote regional collaboration, differentiate their tourism offerings and capitalize on niche tourism segments.
Reasons to buy
– This report provides clear and detailed insight into new developments in a fast growing tourist destination.
– The report uses data and analysis to explore future trends related to international arrivals, airlines, and hotel developments.
– The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
Place a Direct Purchase Order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/2064174
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their ne and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: [email protected]